Hopkinson Aesthetics Terms and Conditions
Please read and adhere to the following terms and conditions to ensure the safety and protection of both patient and practitioner during appointments. This will allow a smooth, more enjoyable experience and ensure the best possible treatment and result.
- Booking fees will be taken for treatment and consultation appointments.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to cancel, reschedule or amend an appointment or the booking fee/s will be charged.
- Booking fees can be transferred to alternative appointments providing you give the required notice period.
- Appointments will be cancelled if you are late and the booking fee/s charged.
- Consultation booking fees will be refunded/transferred onto a future appointment providing the consultation is attended or 48 hours notice is given, otherwise they are chargeable.
- The above point does not apply to subsequent consultations that are not for botox. Subsequent consultations that are not for botox will incur a cost of £50.
- If a treatment appointment is attended but treatment cannot/does not proceed due to reason/s previously discussed/highlighted then the booking fee will be charged.
- Patients must be at least 18 years of age.
- Under 18s cannot be present at appointments due to insurance purposes.
- If you attend with an under 18, your appointment will be cancelled, and the booking fee charged.
- Mobile phones must be on silent or turned off and not present during treatment.
- If you are unhappy with a service, please let us know whilst in the clinic so we can aim to rectify it as soon as possible.
- If you are unhappy after you have left the clinic, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Failure to attend a review or give 48 hours notice will result in booking fees being taken for future reviews and a late cancellation/no show fee will be charged.
- We reserve the right not to book you in for appointments if you have failed to attend previous appointments.
- We have the right to refuse to treat anyone, even after the consultation process has been carried out.
- All information given during appointments must be to the best of your knowledge.
Thank you for your cooperation